Wednesday, January 16, 2019

What I learned about managing money



What I learned about managing money.

     

Image result for money managing                   After a term in my career financial management class, I could give you guys a few tips on money management. First thing would be to have a budget sheet where you keep track of everything you have to pay and spend on, you will be more organized and keep better track of where your money is going and how much you will have leftover. A few tips for credit cards, always pay more than the minimum due so you wont pay as much interest and you will pay it quicker,if your card has a year of interest free the best thing to do would be clearing your balance before that time.Keep your balance as low as you can to avoid your score being affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment